Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Been Awhile

So it has been brought to my attention that I need to change the name of the blog since I have not been on here since July. I will try to do better, but I have just not had the time lately. School is keeping me very busy!! So, I am trying to post more frequently, but I am not making any promises.
So here is a brief catch up entry.... We went to the zoo in July with Hope, Sam, and Addy McWright and with Garrison McLellan. They all had a blast, but I think each child had his/her own metdown at some point in the day! Here is a couple of pictures!



In August, we went to see the Wiggles with Ellie! That was Maci's first concert, and she really enjoyed getting to see them sing and dance. She even got to give Murray high five!

Eating popcorn before the show

Playing the guitar with Murray!




She is now officially potty trained...all except the shoo shooing! She still asks us to put on a pullup for that!








Maci started dance class at the end of August. She absolutely loves it and she is even pretty good. She tries to do everything her teacher tells her. These pics were taken her first day of class!


This past Wednesday, Maci decided to stick a bead down in her ear. I had to leave school and rush her to see Dr. Pinkley so he could get it out. I was worried it would mess up her tubes, but it didn't. After I got over my panic, I asked her why she did it...her response was "Because I can do it by myself." Oh the joys of an independent child!

So that is what has been going on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment